Recent graduates and sophomores, juniors and seniors currently pursuing a degree in liberal arts, creative writing, communications, media, or other television-related majors, who are interested in gaining work experience at the corporate or local level in programming, production and content development are encouraged to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be authorized to work legally in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not offered to program participants.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; organized, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Familiarity with content creation and creative script writing.
- General understanding of emerging trends in content consumption and audience habits.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Editing and production experience is a plus.
- A degree or interest in liberal arts, creative writing, communications, media, television and film production or other television-related majors, internship or work experience in broadcast television is a plus.